1) St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our defense against the wikedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all other evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
2) Happy Birthday to Teh Chibi-Sama!!! W0000t!!!
3) You’ve noticed the lack of political/ social commentary. This is because right now, I cannot address these issues without falling over, frothing at the mouth, chewing on the carpet, etc. . . I honestly find tracking solar cycles and theories of impending cataclysm to be soothing. Calming. Contemplating the acts of the Traitor-in-Chief, the worthless congress-critters and bishops, the idiots in OWS and other ‘bots. . .
4) Get yer bees this season, folks. We may not have another chance. Get yer seeds in order. Plant your fruit and nut trees and all your perennials. Get your rain barrels. Most Importantly: Get right with God, whatever name you use for Him. Y*VH, Jesus, Aslan, whatever name you have for Him, get right with Him. Can’t get nothin’ right if you aren’t behind Him. Pray, everyday. Even if you’re confused and unsure– pray your confusion. Reach out to Him. Reach out to each other. Tick-tock, peeps.
5) Some other video up dates below:
and, I’m not really a tribber, but I do keep an eye on them. Because. . . I think the Catholic tendancy to dismiss prophecy efforts by using one half of a quote from Jesus is shallow and disingenuous. Of course, we should live every day with the assumption that the last day is tomorrow. But keeping that focus is hard, sometimes, with so many shiny things to distract us. The efforts of the more prophesy-oriented among us can help sharpen that focus, and to that end, I submit the following 2 vids: